An established, growing, multi-disciplined civil engineering firm has an opening for a Municipal Civil Environmental Engineer in Chicago, IL.
This position will:
• Assist the Director with marketing and client development for the Division
• Identify design criteria and oversee an efficient design and plan preparation.
• Solve design problems using engineering calculations and following general design standards.
• Establish project controls and ensure accuracy and quality in plans.
• Ensure technical quality, profitability, schedule, project staff coordination, client communications and follow-up.
• Spearhead plan processing at public agencies.
• Interface daily with our clients, develop proposals, negotiate scopes and fees, ensure timely billing and collections and change orders.
Ideally candidate applying will have a B.S. in Civil Engineering, Current P.E. license and 5 years’ minimum experience. Strong design skills using AutoCAD and Civil 3D for land development design including the areas of water/wastewater plant is a must.
If you are ready to make a career change and need professional help, contact our recruitment team today! 480-546-6432 or email your resume to email@example.com.
To view more vacancies visit www.rpostaffing.com today.
A professional and full-service engineering firm is seeking a qualified and innovative Land Development Project Engineer at their New Braunfels,...Apply For This Job
A Renowned Firm is seeking an experienced water industry professional as a Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager – Civil Engineering –...Apply For This Job
Our client is working to create a vibrant, multimodal transportation solution for people of all ages and abilities and is...Apply For This Job
Our client in Houston, TX is looking for a Structural Engineer Requirements: 5 to 20 years of experience Experience in...Apply For This Job
Our client is currently searching for a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in good standing with the Texas Board of Professional...Apply For This Job